DOCTORATE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION PROGRAM – Strategies, Logistics & Supply Chains
The main goal of the DBA Program on Strategies, Logistics & Supply Chains is to develop outstanding research capabilities of business professionals in order to solve complex challenges in the fields of supply chain coordination, purchasing and procurement, inventory management, supply chain finance, supply chain risk management and security and supply chain innovation – through innovative and sustainable solutions that contribute to a tangible benefit.
Why choose this program ?
- A unique DBA program with a distinctive focus Strategy, Logistics and Supply Chains ;
- A supervision experience supported by the best research field experts, and customized to the needs of each student ;
- Opportunity to build an international network of researchers, executives, and leaders of the industry ;
- A unique program design aimed to build doctoral research competencies that lead to applicable publishable results that are also of value to business organizations.
3 years. A derogation for an additional fourth year can be given to a student to complete the capstone.
Minimum conditions for entry into the program
All DBA applicants must hold an undergraduate and a graduate degree (Master level diploma) or equivalent qualifications from their home countries that qualify them for doctoral studies.
Additionally, all applicants must submit supplemental materials to complete their application.
Required documents to apply
1- Application form
2 – Curriculum vitae / Resume
3 – Motivation Letter
4 – Copy of their passport
5 – Official transcripts/diploma (both Master and bachelor’s degree is required).
6 – Official TOEFL, IELTS (minimum 6.5 test score) or other similar English test (if not a native speaker) that is accepted and validated by ESLI International
7 – Three letters of recommendation (executive and academic)
8 – Certificate of employment (if you exercise a professional activity)
9 – Research proposal
Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
INTENDED LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Identify and frame difficult societal and business challenges ;
- Design and execute rigorous research in the fields of Strategy, Logistics, and Supply chain management ;
- Develop and disseminate solutions among different audiences ;
- Apply doctoral-level research competencies to make a lasting impact on business and society in today’s ever changingunstable